1. Participation in the “Cartographies of Peace” Project implies acceptance of the present terms and conditions.
2. Whose stories of peace will be disseminated?
- Those from all the people who live in the cities.
- Ordinary people: you, me, us, everyone.
- People who are experts in human rights and peace.
- Representatives of CSOs, government, academia.
- Heroes and heroines of the city: community agents of change (teachers, public servants, exemplary neighbors, students…)
3. To take part in this initiative, you need to be at least 14 years old.
4. You can submit your peace stories in the following formats:
- Written (with a maximum length of 1000 words)
- Video (1 minute)
5. Your stories can showcase experiences of how our city (or cities) is:
6. Cartographies of Peace reserves the right to select the content that will be part of this project or to delete any of its elements at any time. The use of content uploaded by the users can be total or partial. Likewise, Cartographies of Peace may edit this content at any time.
7. In the best interest of children, no images of minors are allowed. However, we encourage children and adolescents to participate in Cartographies of Peace through drawings, stories and other materials where they express their creativity without their image being used.
8. No content that is violent, contains hate speech, discrimination, sexual references, pornography, or any other content that violates the dignity of individuals, peoples or communities is allowed.
9. The user’s name cannot contain sexual references, inflammatory language, discrimination or incite hatred.
10. Content that contains images of people who do not know they are being photographed or filmed, or who do not consent to their image being uploaded, will not be uploaded.
11. The user declares themselves to be the author of the shared contents, assuming responsibility should they infringe on copyright.
12. The convening entities do not assume the copyright of the shared contents.
13. The user can decide, at any time, to delete the content they uploaded by sending an email to contacto.cartografíasdepaz@gmail.com and requesting that its story be deleted. This will happen within a period of time specified in the reply to the email.
14. The user declares, by participating, that they have the legal capacity to accept these terms in their jurisdiction.
15. Shared personal data will be safeguarded and used exclusively for the purposes established by this project.
16. Personal Data is protected by the Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Compulsory Subjects of Mexico City, so that their dissemination is protected in its articles 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 19, 25, 37, 41, 46, 49, 50 and other relative and applicable; being subject, if applicable, to the provisions regarding the creation, modification or deletion of personal data provided. Likewise, it must adhere to the provisions set forth in numbers 1, 3, 12, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 29, 35 and others applicable to the Guidelines for the Protection of Personal Data in the Federal District.